Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Tulip in the Thicket
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Cuties
God's sovereignty
Mothers/Daughters
September 21, 2010
Labor and Delivery
Olivia waited and labored and I snapped photos.
Each moment was warmed by anticipation of Lilyana's arrival!
Sweet Satisfaction!
Comments
Amy, a redeemed sheep
said…
Congratulations to all!
She is a beautiful baby....
LivG
said…
Thanks for the pictures mom! I'm so glad you were there to keep me sane!
Laurie
said…
Liv- You were calm and sweet on the outside, but I knew when you were being "challenged"! You did a great job and God has blessed your family with sweet Lily! It was awesome to be in the labor/delivery room with you!!!
TAB
said…
Love the pics, all of them.
You did good.
Congrats mom!
Comments
She is a beautiful baby....
You did good.
Congrats mom!