Game Name

If no one minds I think I'll change the name of the game from Stink Pink to... Well you don't expect me to just say it do you? Here is the possible new name puzzler: Stink Pink: Muse, Chain-Section (Honestly now, do I have liberty to change the name or are we partial to "Stink Pink"?) Keep playing anytime you want! Just leave a "stink pink" (or the new name) in the current comment box anytime! Now since the game is interrupting sleep, (I had the same experience as Zoanna!) I'll move on, but just to keep us primed here are two more that interrupted my sleep: Stink Pink: Pal Repair Stink Pink: Mouth Stumble

Comments

TAB said…
1. Think Link
2. Friend Mend
3. Lip Trip
zz said…
Well if you are playing the Name Game, let me Say Hey I'm partial to the name Stink Pink, mostly cuz the word stink is always funny to me. (Will I ever grow up?)
Laurie said…
Good job Tab! Yes, "Think Link" is the name I was thinking of changing the game name to. It sounded a bit more intellectual, but who says it has to be intellectual?

Zoanna, No, please don't grow up!
Laurie said…
Somebody stop me!!!
Stinky Pinky: Dumb Roman god
Chris said…
Stupid Cupid. Don't stop--it's a helpful diversion!
Chris said…
When I was in college, this was listed in our teacher education language arts games as "hinky pinky," but I think stink pink is just fine and kind of fun...

Popular Posts