"Upon us all a little rain must fall."

(True. And now we pray for literal rain.) 

Jimmy Page- guitar
Robert Plant- vocals together with The London Metropolitan Orchestra in 1994


"The Rain Song"

This is the springtime of my loving - the second season I am to know 
You are the sunlight in my growing - so little warmth I've felt before. 
It isn't hard to feel me glowing - I watched the fire that grew so low. 

It is the summer of my smiles - flee from me Keepers of the Gloom. 
Speak to me only with your eyes. It is to you I give this tune. 
Ain't so hard to recognize - These things are clear to all from 
time to time. 

Talk Talk - I've felt the coldness of my winter 
I never thought it would ever go. I cursed the gloom that set upon us... 
But I know that I love you so 

Comments

Popular Posts