Bloggy Chain-Thang (without the chain)

This here is primarily a fun and friendly bloggers' exchange and exercise!  
I'm not actually passing it on, but if anyone reads this and wants to join in answering the questions, please do!~


Instructions:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
2. Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
3. Name 5 things that you love.
4. Name 5 things that you hate.
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
1. Thanks to Zoanna, my blog buddy and friend, for linking me in on a fun post!
When I began blogging back in 2008, I prayed for a blog buddy. God seemed to skip from A...  to Z in his answer to me! That’s when I met Zoanna! I’ve come to know her a little and love her a lot!
2. Five Fabulous Moments in my life: 
Meeting Mike at the Chinese restaurant where I worked!
Marrying Mike! 
Meeting our first daughter, Tabitha!
Meeting our second daughter, Olivia!
Meeting our third daughter, Christine!
3. Five things I love:
God  (not as much as i should)
Family
food
seasons
God’s  grace
4. Five things I hate:
sin (not as much as i should)
anxiety
slavery
cancer
MS

5. If I break a bloggy chain-thang, I don’t mean to be mean!

Comments

Chris said…
Five Fabulous Moments:
Seeing the Gospel clearly for the first time.
When the Lord rescued me from a terrible situation.
My Wedding Day
First time finger painting with Melissa,
Cooking at the kitchen counter with Malachi and Cherith next to me on their step stools scooping and stirring ingredients.

Five things I love
Jesus
My family
Church--God's family
Playing piano
The Bible

Five things I hate
sin
sin that gets ignored
sin that gets rationalized
when people lie
false teachings

Thanks to Laurie for being a good far away friend and prayer partner :-)
Laurie said…
Thanks Chris for being a sweet friend!
May you continue to experience and gather fabulous moments!

Popular Posts