How Deep the Father's Love for Us






Comments

One of my most favorite hymns.
Zoanna said…
"But this I know with all my heart: His wounds have paid my ransom!"

I love this whole song, every time we sing it.

Too bad this video has a typo. Did you catch it?
Laurie said…
Zoanna- You're a keen editor! (Don't look too close at my writings...ugh.) I noticed a missing possessive apostrophe and missing question mark. Any others slipped right on past my notice which is why I'd never apply for an editing job! (You must tell me what I missed!) Another YouTube video of this song I liked a lot had 'ransom' spelled 'randsom' which I couldn't ignore. ANYWAY- This hymn is a new one for our church fellowship to sing together. I so appreciate the Christ-centered, rich lyrics and simple, lush tune!

Popular Posts