1. I’ll probably forget unless it’s written down.
2. I may not remember even if it’s written down.
3. “Hindsight is 20/20". My 8th grade History and Geography teacher, Mr. Hamilton, used the phrase a lot in class. I remember being frustrated that I couldn't understand the phrase. Now it’s clearer. It's not consistently 20/20, but it's clearer.
4. I’m pretty sure that I’d vote for the Hershey’s Chocolate Kiss in a “Most Ingeniously Packaged Little Chocolate Contest”.
5. I don’t think I need t.v.. Do I? (Though maybe I need YouTube. ;)
6. I need music. (Yeah, I do.) I’ve included 2 videos about Jacqueline Du Pre; I didn't know MS played a part in her life.
7. I wonder more and more about the exceeding mysteriousness of God.