At the Kansas Motorcycle Museum in Marquette, Kansas






My brothers used to have a Rupp minibike when we were kids. They'd drive like crazy around the yard. I was able to take a turn once in awhile. I wasn't as crazy about it. I remember speeding out and unbeknownst to me, the back tire was in a pile of dog doo. The tire spun it up and onto my hair.  I screamed like a girl and ran into the house to take the hottest shower I'd ever taken and to wash my hair at least 5 times.  That's just one of my memories of our lime green Rupp minibike.








Comments

zo said…
HIlarious story. Nasty! Did you start calling the pile "dog rupp"?
Shannon said…
I love the first picture of the three kids looking in the window. Too cute!
LivG said…
Fun! I'll have to go there one of these days... Yucky story :(
Jill said…
You're a great story teller, probably because you have such great stories to tell!! ;) at least stinky ones!! I also love the pic with the 3 little peering in the window!! fun times!!

Popular Posts