On Our Sunday Drive

We took a game board "for a spin".
The key stayed out of the ignition and the destination was the Chinese Checker board. I think the Sunday Drives may be put on hold during this cold time of year,
but who knows?


Jill and John are strategizing their next moves.
 "Don't think too hard" is my motto.


Molli and Pat played a game of chess.


Pat seems to be the chess champ,


 but Molli was a super good sport! She even took over Andrew's place for Chinese checkers since Andrew had better things to do...



Snoozing Andrew after he and Pat played a few games of Chess


Mike says, "A picture of the loser."


It was a good cold day to stay inside, but the gorgeous sunset beckoned me out to snap a picture.

Comments

LivG said…
Fun "Sunday drive"! Fun pictures too! Dad may have lost a game, but he is not a loser of a man. I love my daddy:)
Laurie said…
Liv love- You are so right about your daddy! (I love that man, too!)
Chris said…
Don't think too hard--my sentiments exactly. One time I set up my Stratego board completely randomly. I just picked up any old piece and put it any old place without even looking at any of them.. It was my best game ever. My flag was right out in the open and my opponent didn't get too close to it because he was weaving his way to the back where he thought it was. And there were bombs just randomly everywhere with no rhyme or reason to them.

So carefree and fun...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful sunset, too!
Laurie said…
Chris~ I've never played Stratego, but it does sond fun to play without strategy! There are some games that strategy doesn't matter! In Chinese checkers your strategy can be ruined by one move of your opponent's marble! It's just fun!
Jill said…
Wow, what blue eyes that man of yours has!! He might take the losers cup at Chinese checkers but he takes grand prize for most photogenic!! Fun day--thanks for the "fun and games!"
Laurie said…
Jill-
My sentiments as well!

Popular Posts