"Routines Form Habits"

More from: For The Children's Sake "Bad habits make slaves of those who have them. But good habits are like tracks along which our usual behavior runs. This frees us to concentrate on the important choices we have to make in life." "Routines form habits. They are frameworks we can think about. We can make priorities. Yes, going to church or reading the Bible can be decried as being just empty habits. But how helpful the habit is! Then it is the reality of what we make of what we usually do that counts."

Comments

Laurel said…
I so appreciate these "habit" quotes, Laurie. And I loved the Phil Keaggy history! No need to apologize. :-)

Comments on my blog just make my day, and you are so sweet and faithful in commenting. Such an encouragement to me! Thanks!
Laurie said…
Thank you, Laurel!
It has been fun learning more about you and I enjoy your blogs! Of course I love the connection through KBC and the Hutch. Chapel etc. Blessings!
Jill said…
Very good words, a bit convicting to a non-commitalist but good!!
Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts