Here's the Thing: You'll like this video. Just kidding. You'll hate it. Just kidding. Just kidding...

We don't watch SNL which is beside the point in some respects. We don't have cable or satelite t.v. or whatever the new thing is. We listen to the radio, rent videos and even re-watch videos (or dvds) we own. (Imagine!) It's just the way we are and I don't mind right now. Maybe you've seen this? I saw this on a blog whose author got it from another blog whose author got it from another... and that's the way it goes... you know, the whole "caught in a web" thing. I liked it. You'll hate it. Just kidding, you'll love it, just kidding, you'll hate it, just kidding, just kidding... Here's a link if the video below won't load. And here is a link if the link above to the video below won't load. The last link is to a different (lower quality) video, but if it's all you can get, it's good enough!

Comments

zoanna said…
There's a big blank. ??
Laurie said…
Zoanna-
Is there a big blank where the video should be or in your mind after you've seen the video?
I added a link if there are video loading problems.
zo said…
Teehee. I wondered if you'd take me literally or figuratively. Guess I should have been more clear. Big blank box with tiny red x in upper left. Thanks for the link, though. It looks like I'd have to download an app to watch it. We've been having tech issues; I'll have to watch it later.
Zoanna said…
The first one worked, Just kidding, had to watch the second one which was dumb, just kidding, it was hilarious which is what I mean, I always mean what I say, just kidding,no not kidding, out of the heart the mouth speaks. In her case it speaks fast as an auctioneer with a bladder problem, just kidding, not kidding. I heard a graduation speaker in June who rivaled her speed. No kidding. The good thing was, we got to the dessert sooner, just kidding.
Anonymous said…
Laurie Lynn,
There is little good clean fun left on SNL, but I know it when I see it! HILARIOUS! Tara and I think she should get an Emmy or something for not cracking up at herself!

We have seen other skits where she plays this girl who always thinks she has to outdo everyone else in what she says. (For example, someone says they just got back from the beach, and the girls interject, I AM SO ALWAYS AT THE BEACH I PRACTICALLY LIVE THERE I LOVE IT SO MUCH YEH I USED TO BE A CRAB, NO A SEA GULL, YES, I LOVE THE BEACH WAY MORE THAN YOU, WHEW. I am going to look for one!
Anonymous said…
OK, so her name is Penelope.
Here is an example from Hulu.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/52192/saturday-night-live-penelope---therapy#s-p27-st-i0
Anonymous said…
And one more for good measure.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/11931/saturday-night-live-penelope--traffic-school
Sorry for the excessive posting.
Laurie said…
B-Rob-
Thanks for the links!
Not a problem with excessive posting. I made more than two on a post once, I made like 50 on one post so...

Popular Posts