Tab, the Billboard and Whoever Named "Lou"

May I Direct Your Attention to Tabitha's silliness? Oh, that girl! I admit that I'm not much into "bathroom humor". It seems to be "Grade School Humor" that she and her Dad still find funny!! Those two can get going and play off each other so well! I especially liked Tab's thoughts concerning "Lou" since it appeals to my more "dignified word play sensibilities". Ha! (Oh, don't I sound haughty!) I mean in my house growing up, we didn't talk about these things. We referred to "the functions" as: "Going Number 1" or "Going Number 2". Today, Mike told me he is still confused about which number is which function, so that developed into more ridiculous discussion and when Christine came out of her room to find out if the noise she heard was me laughing or crying (she was relieved that I was laughing), I quizzed her on the difference between "Number 1" and "Number 2". She scored 100% and said that there are two more numbers we haven't even mentioned that figure into the functions. They are "Number 3" and "Number 4"... I can't even believe that I'm posting this! I'm blaming it on Tab, the billboard and whoever named "Lou".

Comments

TAB said…
Well, I think I know what going #3 is, you can't help but go with that one!
But, going #4 is really quite hard.
zz said…
Glad somebody took a crack at guessing #3.
Laurie said…
"#4 is really quite hard."
Hmmm. What does that mean, Tab?
Oh never mind!
terri said…
You made my day with laughter! We seem to have conversations similar to this at our house and always at meal time.How gross can that be?
Chris said…
laughing myself silly!

Popular Posts