Mike Mosaics

I did mention that I'm organizing photographs? Nothing fancy, but they are separated by years and I'm taking all kinds of trips down Memory Lane as I sort. I'm rather exhausted by the travels! I love seeing these photos of Mike as a boy before we met. I ask him if he thinks we would have been friends if we would have known each other as kids. He says, "Probably, if you could have stood my guts!" I think I could have.

Yes, he is a super hero in disguise.

Check out all that long auburn hair!
And there is a reason Mike is not a cowboy!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jill said…
All the many "faces" of Mike!! I think they are so cool, especially the one with the black jacket and gloves, yeah, you go Mike!!! You are having so much fun, Laurie!!
I love that long hair. There was a time in my youth when I would not date a fella unless he had long hair. How silly!!! I love what you are doing with these pictures!
My all time favorite is the baby pix with the tongue sticking out. "Ready, set, GO!"
Laurie said…
Jill- Yes I am having fun!
Oh that Mike! He's just too cool!

Catherine- That's funny about the long hair date! When I asked Mike why he had long hair (because I do wonder why guys have long hair) he said, "Because the Beatles had long hair!"

Ruth- Isn't that a priceless pic? A great moment was captured!
TAB said…
Dad has the Palmquist mouth because Nancy and Angie and all Angie's girls have that same mouth. Not the same lips but the way they hold their mouths are the same.
I see a lot of Sean in those pics.
LivG said…
I agree Tab! Always have. What a cute kid he was and he has aged so gracefully!

Popular Posts