Talk About Plans and Sidetracked Plans! This may give God fresh reason to laugh, and I think I'll join in!

Whew! Yeah, talk about plans and sidetracked plans! Okay this first photo is of boxes ready to hold photographs. They are labeled, but they are empty. I may have under estimated the amount of boxes we will need, but this is a start and my plan is to get the photos sorted into the boxes before the 4th of July!
Sidetrack #1: It is Spring and it has been lovely outside, so Mike and I began sorting through pots, re potting a few plants and planning for geraniums, petunias and Greenhouse Surprises.
Sidetrack #2: The Storage Shed! Sorting and ridding and trying to conquer the feeling of being overwhelmed! Since this is mostly Mike's stuff, since he is a builder and he does honestly need it all (most of it), my job is to be an encourager/cheerleader! We are trying to actually get some organization with this stuff. Give me a kitchen and I can get it organized fairly well, but PVC pipe in various diameters, plumbing fittings, clamps, nails, electrical parts, drywall stuff, pipe dope, glues, solvents, caulk and caulk guns, more PVC parts and more misc. fittings;
These are beyond my ability and certainly beyond my desire to organize!
This makes tackling 29 years of photographs seem like a real party!

Comments

TAB said…
I am so excited for you! The storage shed looks great! The photos are really good, I like how artistically you took them.
I am stoked for you about the photos. Hope you can get it done. I KNOW you can!!
LivG said…
Wow! I am impressed! To me it looks like you are making quite a bit of progress! At least you have the boxes labeled! We can surely get it done before the 4th...just let me know when
Terri said…
Great pictures and inspiration! Isn't it so true that we start with one project in mind then we seem to wander only to find another to be done! I will post pictures of my large outdoor project. Anyone that wishes to come spend a weekend outdoors with me will be welcomed. Good luck on the projects. I know that you can do it.
Anonymous said…
I tried leaving a comment y';day and got an error. Retried, same thing.

Let's see if this keeps

Looks like progress at your place. I was taking a break from a massive closet reorganizing job here when I sat and read your post. It inspired me to get right back in there. I have nearly finished the closet and feel such relief.

Ditto on the artsy junk photos!
Laurie said…
Zoanna, So sorry about the trouble you had commenting. Rats!!!
Thank you for retrying and trying again!
Congrats on the closet!
(To me, closets can be seriously overwhelming!)

Terri, Hmmm. A large outdoor project! Does it include more power tools?

Liv, Labeling is step 4! 4 more steps to go (I think!)Spirit is willing; Flesh is weak just now, but Lord willing by the 4th!!

Tab, Thanks for the vote of confidence! I hope you don't expect too much in the way of photo
orginization, Miss O! But they will be better than they are now!!

Thanks for the junk photo compliments! Snapping photos was much more fun than hand sorting stuff
I may have sorted into the trash! (Sorry, Mike!)
You know they say "One man's treasure is another man's junk!"

Popular Posts