Winter into Spring into Winter in Spring

Last Saturday was a gorgeous March Spring day. We went to my folks to commiserate with them about having to have their yard (and gardens) torn up to replace some pipes. My Dad and Mike are discussing the details.
This is snow in our entryway at bed time Friday night. Late. It's an experimental night shot taken with our camera. I rather like the lighting.
This is the same view in the morning. There is a mound of difference between last night and this morning and between last Saturday and this Saturday!
Fire, Smoke, Ashes, Cinders, Sparks and Warmth. By the fireside is where we stayed while it snowed last night.

Comments

LivG said…
Crazy Kansas weather! That is amazing how much snow we got! That fire looks divine!
TAB said…
Well, why can't it do that on Christmas like in the movies??? It is pretty.
Chris said…
Wow!
Are you loving it?
Just getting through it?
Or hoping it will melt soon?

I wonder if the storm will head our way?
Laurie Lynn said…
Chris-
I'm loving the beauty of it and we really needed the moisture, but I'm concerned for the flowering trees etc. that were budding!
Yes, I do hope it melts soon! It got to 45 degrees today, so it is already melting, but there is a LOT to go!
I'll take the snow over the wind any day!
Gorgeous pictures, laurie!

Popular Posts