A Near Boatload of Photos from Tab's Visit and Christine's Birthday!

Christine, Tab, me and Mom
We met my folks at the Cracker Barrel near Wichita. If we'd have known about the 2nd flight delay, we'd have spent more time in the gift shop! (Notice the "John Deere Green Goods" in the background? I can only imagine that green has made John Deere a lot of "green"!)

After two delays and flight reschedules, Tab finally got to head back home to her family in Florida. It was so good to have her home for awhile!
Christine's birthday was the same day Tab left for home so it was a rather strange birthday celebration, somehow sweet and bitter. These photos are from Tab's 5 day visit and from our celebration of Christine's 19th birthday. Pei Wei is a restaurant in Wichita that my folks really like. On our way home after saying goodbye to Tab, we ate there in celebration of Christine's birthday!

Mike, Tabitha, Olivia and Christine went bowling! Fun! Steve and Kelly at The Anchor Inn

Me and my brother, Steve at the Anchor Inn

My brother, John and his daughter, Emily

John's wife Cyndi and daughter Emily
Olivia, Tabitha and baby Chloe

Sean

Liv, Chris and baby Chloe

Christine, Mike and Tab at Cracker Barrel

Dad, Tab and Mom at Cracker Barrel

Christine turned 19
Yes, I do realize most of these photos are in restaurants!
Restaurants and at Mom's! Nice!



Blank Space


















Comments

LivG said…
Nice pictures Mom! Wish I could have spent more time with all of you, but with two sick kids I just didn't want to drive all the way to Wichita by myself. Tell Christine Happy Birthday from me. I didn't forget, but time did just kind of sneak up on me. I hope she and Joanna have fun horse back riding!

Popular Posts