A Little Music for St. Patrick's Day played by Joel Mabus on His Dad's Taylor Guitar

Yep another YouTube video! As I shared before we don't have cable or satellite TV. That could be, may be and probably is weird. Our neighbor who is fairly new to the area called the other day to ask which cable company we use. I told him that he surely already knew we were a little weird, but that we have no cable or satellite TV which may further confirm our weirdness! He graciously answered, "No. Actually you're probably wise." Hmmmmm. Weird or wise? I'm sure one of those adjectives describe us! What does this have to do with Saint Patrick's Day and YouTube? I'm sure it has something to do with a screen, whether television or computer, but more to do with a young man playing an Irish ditty I hope you'll like!

Comments

Anonymous said…
THat kid's got talent. It sounds like so many more notes being played than his fingers can play at one time.

I would like to try a cable fast. Actually an entire media fast as a family. I imagine all the productive and creative things that would happen around here in lieu of mass comm stuff.
LivG said…
Oh my goodness! How old is that boy! That was really fun!
TAB said…
Nice picking!

Popular Posts