"It's Not Easy Being Green", Our Theme Song for Early Spring

Rather dull, I realize, but maybe this captures the hope (and sometimes desperation) of seeing green again!
Sean found green! Happy green weeds! The green is welcome, but the weeds are not!
Olivia and Chloe. As we sat and watched the kids play in the ending day, we got chilled. Chloe is a snug bug in Mommy's arms!
What is it? Well it's a pile of shriveled crab apples the kids gathered below our young trees. This kept them busy adventuring and talking about making a pie for quite awhile!
Sean with a stick. He played with it well, then eventually Olivia and I had to say. "Okay. Drop the stick. I'm not telling you again. Drop the stick.
Put it down and walk away."
Eleanor after we came inside. She's holding a Franklin video. Sean had been asking to watch it all day. When we finally turned on the t.v. and plugged in the video, they weren't too interested. I'm not sure if there were more interesting things to do, or if it is a boring video to them. It is not one I would have to see again!

Comments

TAB said…
So maybe spring is in the air! Nice photos mom.
LivG said…
Yes, nice pictures! There are some days that do make feel like Spring is in the air. I enjoyed our time together yesterday. I wouldn't have to see Franklin again either, but I bet I will anyway since Sean "loves" it so much.

Popular Posts