Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

Saturday I turned a year older. My mom planned a family surprise party for me! Mike had quite a time convincing me to leave the house that day! I may not have left, but my younger brother, John, surprised us when he rode up on his Suzuki earlier in the day close to lunch time. I threw on some jeans and and a comfy top and we went to Jalisco's for lunch. Christine got to ride with John on his Suzuki!
After we ate lunch, Mike and I went on to do some shopping and when we returned...Surprise! How fun! Olivia posted photos on her blog here.

Comments

LivG said…
I'm so glad it all worked out and you were surprised and had a good time!

You don't look another year older and I'm not just saying that.
tsbjf said…
"I turned a year older" rather than "I turned [insert age]". :) Very smooth.
Caryn said…
Happy Birthday! We were both fall babies. October - what a great month to have a birthday! :-)
What a blessing you are!!!!!

Popular Posts