Here's The Thing

I love (okay I LIKE) Mr. Adrian Monk. We don't actually have cable or satellite TV, but we started watching Monk by checking out DVDs at the public library. We got "hooked" and have bought a few seasons and some friends and a daughter have a few seasons, so we've swapped and shared DVDs. Things I've wondered: 1. Is there another actor besides Tony Sholoub who could play the part of Monk? 2. Do you have a favorite episode? 3. Who is your favorite character other than Monk? (Yes I realize that three is an odd number of questions)...(shudder) Wipe. Wipe!

Comments

LivG said…
1. NO!!!

2. Not yet...

3. I really like the Captain.

Oh mom, you are funny!
TAB said…
1. No.

2. I liked the one where he is more upset about finding the urinator than the murderer!

3. I think Randy is so stupid and funny!
1. You're joking, right?
2. No.
3. That's a tough one. I really like the Captain. But I respect Sharona. And Randy sometimes just makes my day. . . . so . . .hmmm. . . .
Laurie said…
1. I can't think of another who could play Monk, but I have fun imagining.
2. There is a tie! I like the one where he sees a woman with Trudy's eyes but I ALSO like the one where Monk and his brother, Ambrose have a sweet bonding time. Adrian actually HUGS Ambrose!
These make me cry because of the sweetness.
3. I like Captain Stottlemeyer

Popular Posts