Dwell

Three similar definitions of "Dwell":

- "to live as a resident; reside"
- "to linger over, emphasize, or ponder in thought, speech, or writing"
- "to fasten one’s attention"


Three biblical passages and reminders:

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!" Psalm 91:1-2

"Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.
Before the mountains were born
Or You gave birth to the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God."
Psalm 90:1-2

"If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
Even there Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will lay hold of me."
Psalm 139:9-10



Comments

TAB said…
Thanks for the reminders. Great passages!
LivG said…
I needed this today. I seem to be dwelling on other things lately, like school houses!
Zoanna said…
Love the words"dwell" --and "linger." Lovely thought for today.

The word verif word now is "shikin". That's what I had for lunch, a shikin shandwich.
Laurie said…
Zoanna-
A shikin shandwich shounds shcrumptious!

Popular Posts