April Showers Brought May Flowers (and more rain!)

No, not flowers, but Spring rain caught in a rock and two
left-over Autumn leaves
Mrs. Petunia
Fragrant Pinks: A favorite
Johnny Jump-Ups! (Violas)
Dainty ground cover transplanted from Mom and Dad's garden
Sweet reddish pink rock garden flowers Happy Yellow flowers of some variety! (And a sideways photo! I don't know why.)
A clay pot of the sweetest impatiens
Gotta love red geraniums!
Hmmm. This happy little dandelion weed is posing as a flower in our garden!

Comments

TAB said…
Beautiful May flowers!
Anonymous said…
April showers brought rain and more rain and then a flooded basement to my house! Ugh! I would much prefer your beautiful flowers. Thanks for brightening my day with your pictures.
LivG said…
Those are great pictures! Lovely colors! I need to get over there and smells those pinks!
Caryn said…
Beautiful! These pics inspire me to get going and work on my garden soon.
zz said…
Quite a show ya got there in the floral department! I love those pink rock garden flowers.
Laurie said…
Aren't flowers ONE of God's sweetest, most colorful, fragrant and cheerful gifts from the dirt!?
Laurie said…
I'm so sorry about the basement flooding! Grrrr.
Chris said…
We like to keep a dandelion or two, also. My favorite weed is a buttercup, I think.

We ALWAYS had red geraniums planted in front of our house when I was a kid.

My best friend's dad always said that people who plant flowers are people who care about other people. I can see that you are one of them!

Popular Posts