Please Excuse Me While I Go A Little Nay Nay Crazy! Naomi Will Be Two In Two Days!

Pleasant, Delightful, Silly, Cute, Sweet, Thoughtful and Adorable Naomi
The twins, Marcail and Henry, were 1 year olds when Naomi was born! Busy Mommy! Henry is meeting his new sister held by Aunt Christine.
Daddy James and Naomi. I really like this photo!
Mommy Tabitha and sleepy baby Naomi
So Sweet!
Happy Nay Nay in her swing
Miss Blue Eyes
Granddad holding Cuddly Naomi
Me, Tab and Nay Nay
My dad with Naomi, Me with Henry and Mom with Marcail
Marcail, Henry (the twins) and Naomi
Naomi in our yard last summer
Happy Birthday, Dear Naomi!
Naomi means "pleasant"
And my prayer is that you are pleasant
All the days of your life
And that you always find
The God of Hope
God of Comfort
God of Salvation,
Our Lord Jesus Christ,
To Be more than pleasant
All the days of your life!

Comments

LivG said…
Happy Birthday Sweet Naomi! I can't believe how fast time flies!

That swing was her best friend there for quite a while, now it is Chloe's best friend!

I love that last picture of her, so cute!
jerrymary said…
How precious "The Babies". Loved the pictures and look at NaNa's beautiful blue eyes.Happy Birthday Little angel! Great picture of James and NaNa. What a beautiful family and we're so glad we're a part of it!
TAB said…
Thanks Mom for the sweet tribute to Naomi. Is tribute the correct word for someone still living? Anyway, wow! She's going to be 2. I can actually kind of believe it-it's been two long years in my book.
TAB said…
I don't have several of those pictures in my collection. I'm missing the one of James and Naomi, her looking up, her in the swing and her with dad or her in the backyard.
Anonymous said…
Judging from the photos, she seems to be living up to her name:)
Birthday blessings to Naomi!
Psalms 37:4
Caryn said…
May Psalm 16:5-6 be true for precious Naomi as well -
The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot.
The lines have fallen for me in "pleasant" places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.

Popular Posts