Well, okay, it is not technically a “language”, but a “Word Verification System”.

However, whenever I’m required to type these Captcha words, it helps me to think of them as real words and as far as possible to think them, say them and type them phonetically, because honestly they mess with my mind since they are often so non-phonetic. And as I think of them as words I wonder if I could put definitions to them. It is rather amusing to make up definitions to the Captcha words. ("Captcha", which is a contrived acronym for “Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart" )
Wanna play? It's much like the Dictionary Game, except you use real words with the dictionary game and there is really a correct definition. With this game, the correct definition is the one you make up for the made up words!
Here are my definitions to the first two from the previous post:
Helitr- A spinning thread
Ingede- The moment in the motion of skipping when one foot is in the air.
Now it's your turn! Don't think too hard. Just have fun!
The words are in the previous post!!

Comments

LivG said…
Oh boy! I don't think my brain can handle all this Balderdash!
Laurie said…
Balderdash!!! Thanks!
THAT'S the name of "The Dictionary Game" in a box! Thanks, Liv! I'm thinking if you could come up with the Game Name I couldn't remember, your brain can handle a couple words anyway!! You always rocked at Balderdash and that's no Balderdash!
TAB said…
Jacuro-To be confused or bewildered.

Regichi(name)-An Italian clothes designer.

Falcati-A rare,pungent cheese found in France.

Bardupt-An urgent command;summons.
Laurie said…
Tab- As in; "Bardupt!" Let's make plans to get together soon!!
zz said…
brotrica--opposite of a sistrica