"A mother's day is very long, There are so many things to do! But never let me lose my song; Before the hardest day is through."

Happy Mother’s day in advance, to my dear Mom! I’d also like to say Happy Mother’s Day to three lovely ladies who have their hands, hearts and laps full of children! The Moms from left to right are Tabitha (our daughter), Princess (our daughters’ good friend) and Olivia (our daughter). Between (and all around!) these lovely Moms are 10 children. Tabitha and Olivia each have three and Princess has five blessings. I'm amazed they got everyone posed for the picture! Wow! This photo was taken awhile back before our granddaughter, Chloe was born in December of 2009. (Is there a more recent photo of the group including Chloe somewhere?) Though you Moms (and all Moms with young children) may not always feel it, I can say from experience that these days when your children are young are some of the best days ever! I admit that some days are crazy, long, frustrating and even lonely, but you will one day look back and wonder where the time went and wish for one more day like these days! It is just the way it is! May our God give you hearts of thanksgiving for your blessings and a "big picture" view of your most valuable ministry! Happy Mother’s Day! I love and pray for you all and for your families.

A Mother Speaks Father in heaven, make me wise, So that my gaze may never meet. A question in my children’s eyes. God keep me always kind and sweet,

And patient, too, before their need; Let each vexation know its place, Let gentleness be all my creed, Let laughter live upon my face!

A mother’s day is very long, There are so many things to do! But never let me lose my song; Before the hardest day is through. Margaret E. Sangster

Comments

LivG said…
And Happy Mother's Day in advance to you also! There is not a pic of us all with Chloe. Maybe someday...
TAB said…
Thanks for the super sweet post to us girls. I love it and I love you too!