Chloe Avenelle Born This Day December 19, 2008

Sweet baby Chloe Mommy, Olivia! She was awesome (and quick!) in labor and delivery! Bravo!!! Daddy Chris holding Chloe, brother Sean standing and sister Eleanor sitting by a tired, but satisfied Mommy! Aunt Christine babysat Sean and Eleanor the long day and finally got to hold her new niece! She's an awesome aunt! My dear Mom, Chris' Mom and Dad and Daddy Chris! Liv asked me to be in the labor and delivery room with her which was a joy! I'm rejoicing in the birth of my new grandaughter and the joy of Olivia! I have many other photos, but this is a sampling. Interesting facts: Olivia's middle name "Arlene" is from a dear aunt of mine; my mom's sister. Chloe's middle name "Avanelle" is from a dear great aunt of Olivia's; my dad's sister. Do, please do, check out "The Best Gift" below:

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a beautiful Christmas present!
Congratulations:)
Anonymous said…
Ohhh, what a precious gift from above!!! Congratulations to you all! Can't wait to meet her myself!!
Wow. . ..
Let me "revise" an old Frank Sinatra song. . . .


"Ain't she sweet? Just look at her tiny feet.
Yes I ask you very confidentially, ain't she sweet?
Ain't she nice? Look her over once or twice.
Yes I ask you very confidentially, ain't she nice?
Just cast an eye in her direction, oh me oh my, ain't that perfection?
Oh I repeat, well, don't you think that's kinda neat?
Yes I ask you very confidentially, ain't she sweet?"

Hugs to You, Granny!
Laurie said…
Chris,
Yes, a beautiful Christmas present!

Jill, Can't wait for you to meet her too!

Ruth,
Perfect song!
I can just hear you singin it!
Sing it, baby!
Zoanna said…
Oh, what a feeling that must be to see your own grandchild delivered adn then to hold her. I'm so happy for you. Praise God for another miracle. I can hardly wait till it's my turn to be a gramma.
Anonymous said…
Zoanna- There is nothing quite like it! Your time will come and it will be worth any wait!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! What a blessing!
Caryn said…
Praise the Lord for your new grandchild! What a precious gift!
LivG said…
Thanks for all the great pictures mom and your support through labor!

Popular Posts